Don't stress out. We all know that sometimes social networking can be annoying. The things some people post can drive you up a wall, but don't go climbing just yet. Instead, use these 15 fun ideas to ruin the days of others. Misery loves company, right? If so, you're gonna love these, Dr. Miserable.
It's JG's 15 Fun Ideas To Infuriate People Online...
1. Comment on people's Facebook statuses as if you're in the same place.
2. Create a LinkedIn profile under the name "Just Scoping For Sex" and then view a random person's profile four times a week for a year.
3. RSVP to parties that don't exist just to make the friends of that person angry.
4. Only post photos of little red xs. Have your close friends comment on them so people think there is something wrong with their computers.
Evite people to a surprise party for yourself. When they ask you how you can throw a surprise party for yourself, tell them they ruined the surprise, and immediately unfriend them.
6. Comment on people's photos/links with references to accounts they don't have
7. Ask random people if they know when you're going to start getting charged by Facebook or if you're exempt because you installed Facebook Green.
8. Under every single thing they post, comment with "Don’t click on this! It's a virus!"
9. Or simply "fake"
10. Post on Facebook that "EVERYONE NEEDS TO STOP POKING ME RIGHT NOW!"
Then poke everyone on your friend list.
11. Post pictures on Pinterest of digital photos you took of other people's Pinterest pictures.
12. Start a Kickstarter page to "Raise Money To Buy Justin Bieber a Birthday Present."
13. Take a random busy picture with nothing special going on in it and make one of those "When You See It" memes.
14. Post This:
"GET YOUR TOP SECRET DECODER RING NAME! Just take your credit card number and convert each number to a letter! 0 is A, 1 is B, and so on!
The expiration comes at the end! Mine is BABATGE HAABFDDAB
11/15! Get it? GREAT!
Figure it out and write your name down in the comments! Good luck Top Secret Decoder Ring Club Members!"
15. Create a photo album of random pictures entitled "Everyone Except For Larry Can Look".